Red Loading Page Spinner For Blogger
Pre loading pages are a great addition to your blog because unlike ordinary loading, the page loads gracefully in an animation.These beautiful animations keep the user less annoyed on loading big pages. Amazon.

Preview the loader HERE





Adding these is very easy, you only need to paste the above code below the line containing <body>
<div id='loader'>   
    <div class='spinner'>   
     <div class='spinner-inner'/>   
    </div>   
   </div>   
  <script src='//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.0/jquery.min.js'/>   
   <script type='text/javascript'>   
    $(window).load(function () {   
     setTimeout(function () {   
      $(&quot;.spinner&quot;).fadeOut(&quot;slow&quot;);   
      setTimeout(function () {   
       $(&quot;#loader&quot;).fadeOut(&quot;slow&quot;)   
      }, 1000)   
     }, 1000)   
    });   
   </script>   
   <style>  
      #loader {  
       position: fixed;  
       top: 0px  
        ;  
       left: 0px;  
       right: 0px;  
       bottom: 0px;  
       background-color: rgb(255, 102, 102);  
       z-index: 1000;  
      }  
      .spinner {  
       background:url(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJ7MIWWnANwEZJOrmOk1QUkoQ4yREP_p2JnZVpQSMlX-EQO-8OTfUJ_fn6xRjRyyDfonnCSEQNbfnsnMoLuzMSjd3DhSKKHXsi1qCx0YuLDGd51FT4tUHfaVLtK781r2XBMsfbWh0H9bE/s1600/loaderred.gif)no-repeat center;  
       position: fixed;  
       width: 100%;  
       top: 70%;  
       height: 180px;  
       font-size: 10px;  
      }  
     </style>  
Save the template and youre done!!

Reviews:

  1. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. I am Really very happy to say that this post is very interesting to read and keep it up bro.
    Virtual University Assignment Solution

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER SIZZLE © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com

Contact us

Powered by Blogger.